- Solve the problem that farmers in the UK have with disposing of bio-waste in an environmentally friendly way that reduces greenhouse gas emissions;
- Generate significant revenue for the farmer from the sale of organic fertiliser and electricity;
- Earn you guaranteed after-tax returns of at least 10% per annum for 3 years;
- Qualify you for a 30% tax rebate on your current or prior year’s tax payments if you are a UK tax payer; read more
- Allow you to invest the money you receive from the tax rebate in another energy project that could generate 1,000% or more return on investment in the next 3 years…read more
Anaerobic Digestion (‘AD’) is a renewable energy production technology through which animal slurry and fermented silage is digested to form organic fertiliser and bio-gas. The bio-gas (comprising mainly of methane) is in turn converted into a consistent supply of electricity – a 0.5 MW plant costing £2 million pounds will generate some 4,000,000 KWh of electricity with an up- time of 90%, which will attract a feed-in tariff of 13 pence per KWh, or £520,000 in total per annum.
After operational and insurance costs are deducted, a return on investment in one of these AD electricity generation plants of as high as 15% before tax can be realised for investors, so Raw AD is aiming to generate an after-tax return on investment of 10% per annum.